Laravel is an open-source PHP web framework, created by Taylor Otwell and intended for the development of web applications following the model–view–controller (MVC) architectural pattern and based on Symfony.
- Pipe Dream - Create new web projects really fast. By giving Pipe Dream a minimum of input in form of a sketch/entity list it will predict your application schema and feed it into a set of pipes. These pipes will generate all the files needed to get started really quick. - 📦
- Corcel - Corcel is a collection of PHP classes built on top of Eloquent ORM (from Laravel framework), that provides a fluent interface to connect and get data directly from a WordPress database. - 📦
Open Source Examples
- Roast - Roast helps coffee enthusiasts find their next cup of coffee. - http://roastandbrew.coffee/
- Meetable - a minimal events aggregator
- Building a realtime dashboard powered by Laravel and Vue by Freek Van der Herten, 21 June 2017
- Soft Deleting Parent & Child Models in Eloquent Laravel 5 by Didik Tri Susanto, 7 August 2016