django is a Python-based free and open-source web framework, which follows the model-view-template (MVT) architectural pattern.
- django-bakery - a set of helpers for baking your Django site out as flat files -
- django-su - login as any user from the Django admin interface, then switch back when done -
- django-river - an open source and always free workflow framework for Django which support on the fly changes instead of hardcoding states, transitions and authorization rules -
- django-webmentions -
- django-guardian - an implementation of object permissions for Django providing an extra authentication backend. -
- django-flags - Feature flags allow you to toggle functionality in both Django code and the Django templates based on configurable conditions. -
- Django Activity Stream - Django Activity Stream is a way of creating activities generated by the actions on your site. It is designed for generating and displaying streams of interesting actions and can handle following and unfollowing of different activity sources. -
- All You Need To Know About Prefetching in Django by Haki Benita, 29 April 2017.
- Basic Performance Optimization in Django by Ryley Sill, 6 January 2019.
- Is your Django app slow? Think like a data scientist, not an engineer by Derek Haynes, 22 April 2019.
- The Ultimate Guide to Django Redirects by Daniel Hepper, 15 August 2018.
- Dockerizing Django with Postgres, Gunicorn, and Nginx by Michael Herman, 13 August 2019.
- Django as a Microframework - A single-page Django website as demoed by Carlton Gibson at DjangoCon US 2019
shell_pluswith panadas, and Jupyter Notebook by Paul, 13 November 2019.
- Writing Unit Tests for Django Migrations by Calvin Spealman, 2 Feburary 2016.