Jupyter Notebook (formerly IPython Notebooks) is a web-based interactive computational environment for creating Jupyter notebooks documents.
- calmap - plot pandas time series data sampled by day in a heatmap per calendar year, similar to GitHub's contributions plot, using matplotlib - 🐙 🐍
- Jupyter Dashboards Layout Extension - 🐙 🐍
- nbresuse - A small extension for Jupyter Notebooks that displays an indication of how much resources your current notebook server and its children (kernels, terminals, etc) are using. - 🐙 🐍
- voilà - Voilà allows you to convert a Jupyter Notebook into an interactive dashboard that allows you to share your work with others. It is secure and customizable, giving you control over what your readers experience. - 🐙 🐍
- The Littlest JupyterHub - A simple JupyterHub distribution for a small (0-100) number of users on a single server.
- Zero to JupyterHub with Kubernetes - This project will help you set up your own JupyterHub on a cloud and leverage the clouds scalable nature to support large groups of users. Thanks to Kubernetes, we are not tied to a specific cloud provider.
- Building a Repeatable Data Analysis Process with Jupyter Notebooks by Chris Moffitt, 20 November 2018.
- How to Write a Jupyter Notebook Extension by Will Koehrsen, 8 December 2018.
Useful magic commands
%run commands runs a Python script inside the notebook:
%%writefile writes the conents of a cell to a file:
%%writefile def to_upper(x: str): return x.upper()